The Wenrich by American Hat Makers and Bollman Hat Company is a limited edition, small-batch, flat brim bolero. Handcrafted from a luxurious wool-felt, the Wenrich has a flat top crown and 3” wide brim with a leather chin cord with a wooden stopper. The Wenrich features a beautifully, hand-crafted, laser-etched leather feather with metal grommets detailing, that sits on top of a leather hat band that ties at center back to complete the look. With a bohemian western-inspired edge, the Wenrich is truly a one of a kind, handcrafted masterpiece. It is fully lined with a satin lining and comes in a USA Made Hammer Plastics Hat Carrier.
- Shape: Bolero / Gambler
- Crown: Flat 3 1/2"
- Brim: 3” wide brim
- Fully lined with a satin feel, acetate lining that is branded with an image of the Bollman factory from the 1870s
- Made in the USA
- The limited-edition, small-batch style is only available in size SM, MD, LG, and XL.
- Comes with a USA Made Hammer Plastics Hat Carrier
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for this hat to be made, as each hat in this collection is handcrafted one by one
All of our hats are handmade to order. Due to increased desire for our high-quality hats, please allow up to 2 weeks for your order to ship. Thank you for your continued enthusiasm. Please be patient, as it is worth the wait!
We provide a flat rate of $10 shipping & handling for all orders delivered to the contiguous U.S. ("The lower 48"). Orders delivered to Alaska or Hawaii (as well as to Canada) are charged a flat rate shipping & handling fee of $30.00, regardless of order quantity or weight. Load up on hats and accessories for better value!
All orders are shipped from our California shop, and shipping time varies between 1 and 5 days.
Due to the individually handmade nature of our products, we cannot accommodate rush orders, so we do not offer expedited shipping options. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We stand proudly behind the quality and workmanship of our products. However, sometimes you may need to return or exchange items. We understand. In order to make this process as efficient as possible, please fill out the form below. All returns are subject to the following policies and restrictions:
- All returns must be accompanied by a Product Return Form and a proof of purchase from Head’n Home Hats or American Hat Makers. Returns received without a Product Return Form may not receive credit.
- Customer is responsible for paying shipping costs on all returns (with the exception of items that are defective).
- Goods may not be returned for refund except within conditions listed above.
- Custom Orders, such as X Small and XXXX Large (or larger) sizes are non-returnable items.
- If you purchased one of our hats from a reseller please contact the reseller
- Returns must be shipped to 125 Aviation Way, Watsonville, CA 95076
- Any and all exceptions must be prearranged in writing prior to shipping.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email (email@example.com) and send your item to: 125 Aviation Way Watsonville California US 95076.
If the item was a gift then any return is desired then it will treated as an exchange for equal value.
Only the purchaser will be able to return the item for a refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 125 Aviation Way Watsonville California US 95076
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.